Why is nonprofit storytelling all the rage?
Because stories work.
Stories lay the foundation for a deep relationship with donors, supporters, volunteers, and even the people who benefit from your services.
But many nonprofits and social businesses get lost in how to make their stories compelling so that they have an effect on an audience.
That’s where my editing services come in.
For nonprofits, I can edit any piece of content, from your web pages to your annual report, to:
- Hone your brand story.
- Use dramatic principles to boost the emotional impact of your stories.
- Organize and structure your stories so that they align with your brand and convey a consistent message.
- Dig to figure out if stories aren’t your problem and when some other aspect of your brand isn’t working.
- “One-act” editing: An hour-long consulting call. After a preliminary review, I edit one piece of content for a quick win.
- “Three-act” editing: A three-part editing package over several weeks or even months. After a full analysis of your nonprofit content, branding and marketing, I create an in-depth style guide to speed up your content output and improve your messaging.
- “Director’s cut” editing: A very hands-on service. With a retainer, I take on a lot of your day-to-day editing, such as website content, email marketing, ebooks, social media posts and profiles, and even sales letters or emails.
- Get a free 15-minute consultation before making any commitment.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or you don’t pay a cent.
Let’s work together to create content that drives your mission.