Having a solo business doesn’t mean you go it alone.
If you’re here, you’ve heard that writing a book is one of the best things you can do to establish your authority in your niche.
So you open your veins and pour all of your expertise into a first draft.
Unfortunately, not many people tell you difficult writing a book really is.
Because now you have to polish all your hard work into a shiny product. And improve your business website. And your sales emails. And all the other pieces of content that individual business owners are supposed to produce these days.
I help solopreneurs polish and develop content so that you don’t have to spend zillions of hours doing it yourself.
I find those pesky mistakes you never knew were mistakes, and polish your messages so that every word you write carries its own weight.
And not just spelling and grammar. I’ll go over very specific questions: “Do you need this article?” “Do your readers care about this information?” “This paragraph should go at the beginning, not the end” are just a smidgen of the helpful comments and questions you’ll get from me.
- Across-the-board: Like a good spring cleaning, I thoroughly review and edit all of your business content, from your ebooks to your sales emails. Your content will get the refresh and upgrade that it has so desperately needed.
- One-time editing: You can keep me on retainer for ongoing work. Have a blog post that needs editing this week? A white paper that needs editing next month? Reserve my time every month.
- Coaching packages: Do you want to know how to edit your work yourself? Of course! We can all be better editors! Get one, two or three hours of coaching depending on your needs.
For pricing, just contact me below.
- Get a free 15-minute consultation and a free 1000-word editing sample before making a commitment.
- I always return work at the specified deadline, unlike some editors who don’t seem to own the masterful invention called a calendar.
- I’m always here to answer your questions. I don’t charge for little things like that. That’s just silly.